Macrame - do you remember the art of Macrame?

I have just had an unusual request from a reader that enjoyed my free ecourse on interior decorating, but didn't really find what she was looking for, she wanted to know how to do macrame, (and a few other crafty things), but this one got me thinking.
I am of the age that I remember macrame, I was too young to do it myself, but had always wanted to give it a try. So, to help my reader and make sure that everyone comes out of my decorating ecourse with some new skills, I am going to look up in some of my mother's old craft albums of that era that I have Conveniently borrowed and never returned, (she will read this and want them back!) and find some instructions for the art of macrame and post them either here or on the website. I will keep you in touch!
My memory of macrame is the hanging pot plant holders, and recently macrame belts. I hope I can find something that will relate to the fashion of 2006. I am sure you are all dying to get your next installment of this post!

Comments

H TIMMS said…
I HAVE JUST READ YOUR ARTICLE AND WILL LOOK FOR MORE ARTICLES AT HOME FOR YOU TO BORROW..
YOUR MUM.

Popular posts from this blog

You are worth something

You are Paid for your Attention to Detail in Design

How to Find Clients for your Interior Decorating Business