Confusion over Interiors Looking Even

Confusion over interiors looking even

What do I mean?

I will explain.

I currently have a client with a building that has numerous different width windows in the same room. He is very concerned about how I am going to get them to look even.
Does this make sense? Not really, the only way I can make them look even is to change the position of the windows. I can however make them look balanced in the room. This is the key word. We are installing drapes at the windows and I have make a sketch of where the drapes will sit, I have strategically placed them so that the room will look balanced to the eye. The windows are all still odd sizes, but by using drapery we have created a rhythmic and balanced wall, you don't notice the different sizes of the windows, and I am sure my client will be able to rest easy! I had better be off now to show him how I will make his interior look "even".

Just a little something to remember when decorating interiors!
for more information on curtains visit curtains.interiordezine.com

Comments

anz_tom@yahoo.com said…
u r talking right lee ..

look to the barber what he do .. he cuts some hairs and play with shadow on the faces skin to make a bigger eye or even eye brows or a smaller nose .. :)

but f its inevitable .. he can cut your nose to make t right supervised with therapy .. like how the designers work wikt engineers and architectures ..

Popular posts from this blog

You are worth something

You are Paid for your Attention to Detail in Design

Savor the Moment at the End