Thursday, February 16, 2012

Interior Design Community

Join our Interior Design Community

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who have got on board with our interior design community so far. It was launched a couple of weeks ago and we now have a steady flow of people getting on board, but we need more. There have been a lot of familiar names who have been part of the interiordezine.com team of design enthusiatsts registering and talking about their design passion to others.

I must admit, I have been having fun too. As I always say, there is so much to learn about interior design and decorating, trends change, new products become available, and it is good to be able to share your thoughts on this.

I have recently started working with a young new designer, it is great as she has fresh new ideas and ways of thinking that gives me a new lease on life. I have become a bit tired as being creative all the time does take a lot out of you. Her passion and enthusiasm is wearing off on me and I am finding I am starting to flick few a few of those design magazines that I would put to one side to read later, and getting a new spark back to my design thinking.

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time today to give more advice, but I would really encourage you to join our interior design community and start getting involved in how other people think and approach design. You don't need to do it on your own, we are here to support your learning.

Visit our interior design community now and register, it is quick and easy. See you there!

2 comments:

saranya said...

hey... great work... keep it up.... thnk u for d free e course.....

bolajiaina said...

You are amazin lee, wish u d best of God

Free Interior Decorating Color eCourse

Popular Posts